I have been blogging around for almost one year and in the process have created and dumped many blogs. Why? Because they were not earning me a dime! When I first started to blog, I knew just one monetization method for blogs and that was Google Adsense. I created blogs on weebly and Blogspot and used Adsense in an attempt to make me some cash. Needless to say, Adsense never made me huge bucks! The highest money I ever got for a click was $0.45. Only Junkamania earns me some cash via Adsense. So, it motivates me to write some healthy posts here!
Now here are the reasons why Google Adsense does not make everyone big money:
- Adsense does not make big money for everyone. The earnings you get via Adsense depends on the topic you are blogging on. Its usually called a niche topic.
- Not everyone knows how to optimise their posts for earning via Adsense. Of course, there is a research to be done to find the best earning cum low competition keywords. It takes most of your time but can be done easily with the help of keyword trackers or keyword suggestion tools like.
- Many of the ads earn you less than a cent. This is bad as you are losing a lot of money. This is because the advertiser paid small money for the keywords you are using in your posts or this is because you chose the worst earning niche.
- Suggest a reason and get a backlink
- Gaming: Dunno why! Everyone love games and most buy them. God knows why Game creators and advertisers spend less on their Adwords campaign.
- Celebrity: Worst niche pays the worst.
- You suggest and get a backlink.
- Health: Health tops and bags many highest paying niche keywords.
- Finance:Whopping number of highest paying keywords belong to this niche.
- Make money niche: Pays well but not the highest
- Technology:Especially the tech gadget niche topic.
- Suggest and earn a backlink.
Follow the following steps and cash Google checks every month or the worst one year, but guaranteed see money coming via Adsense.
- Rush to Hubpages and sign up.
- Do some research on what people are looking for. Use the keword tracker to find the best paying cum low competition keywords for the thing you wanna write on. You can sit down and write an article of abou 250 words on the either one of the 5 best paying popular niche topics.
- You can give your Adsense ID to Hubpages(You will understand all these when you sign up) so that they display your Google Ads along with your article.
- When someone clicks on your ads, HubPages keeps the 40% of the per click revenue generated and you get 60%, which is paid by Google.
- 1 article is not enough. Try and write at least one hub per day and take your hub toll to at least 50.
- 'WHATEVER IS SEEN, SELLS!' Keep this in your mind and make attractive as well as search engine friendly titles. Don't try to be too fancy! Even the simplest titles catch more attention!
- Whats the catch? No catches. You can make even more money from Ebay sales commission, Amazon sales commission as well as Konterra PPC commission, all from one little hub.
- You will surely get your first Adsense check within a month and worst will be an year!
But I want all the 100% of the revenue per click. What should I do?
Oh! So you want 100% revenue generated from Adsense, then do the following:
- Go to godaddy.com
- Register a domain name at godaddy.com. Register such a name that will better represent your product you are selling or a thing you wanna write(For example you wanna write on a particular gadget and you are going to dedicate your full site to it, then come with a domain name like particulargadget.com.) You need to pay for this, anything from $1 to $200, depending on the domain name.(While writing this article, I found out that Godaddy are selling (.info) domains names for 0.89 a year. Check it out!)
- Host your site at a free webhost like 000webhost.com for free!
- Write two to four articles revolving around the product you want to sell to earn comissions(Remeber that you are selling other's things)
- Search for the best paying cum low competition keywords for your articles suitable to the product you wanna sell. Like for example, I wanna sell someone's laptop on Ebay to earn commissions, then I will repeat 'buy a laptop' or 'cool laptop' more than twice in each of the four articles.
- Now you have to do all this by yourself-Get traffic! Without which you cannot earn.
- Submitting your articles at ezinearticles.com can get you organic visitors and potential buyers of the product you're gonna sell.
- Thus all revenue generated+ commissions got are all 100% yours!
If you don't want to buy a domain name, you can make such niche sites on Blogspot.com or Wordpress.com, which are totally free. Thus, everything for free and all your revenue to you. This can be called a 'Zero investment business'!
At Hubpages there are already a lots of visitors and hubbers, so that you don't have to get traffic. Hence I recommend Hubpages over making your own niche site.
But you have your own brain to think rationally. What do you say?