Jul 1, 2009

Get paid to post at Postparker and Ezihippo

Today I was searching for more income streams for boosting my earnings, where I came across some paying sites.
The first one which I am going to introduce to you is Postparker which is a simple paid to post forum still in its initial stages. The admin of the forum promises to pay 1 to 7 cents per post according to the quality of the postings you make to the discussions. Postparker is a sure competitor to Mylot in earnings but lacks entertainment quality which only Mylot can offer. The payment is done through paypal with the payout being $10. They are going to pay through Moneybookers soon. The best thing about Postparker is the referral system, where 30% of your referral earnings are paid to you. That means if your referral reaches his payout of $10, you get $3 in your account...passive income! The forum is new and has only an odd 2500 members right now, so chances are that you may get many referrals from now on, supplementing your income.
The banner below is my referral banner and clicking it will sign you up under me. So, if you want to help Junkamania, then please join by clicking the banner.

Another site which is a social networking site and seems to be a competitor to MyLot is Ezihippo, which pays to you to actively participate in their discussions, uploading pictures, rating pictures, etc. It is by some people rated better than MyLot due to their even better entertainment quality and better payments. I am a member there but not an active one, so I don't yet think of promoting it unless I am part of it. You can check the site http://ezihippo.com.

3 comments:

Sarah said...

I still need to try out Ezihippo, have you?

Maastar said...

Well, I have joined Ezihippo, but been hardly active on it. I have to confess that my connection is too slow for Ezihippo...Last time when I rated a few pics there I got about 5 cents for just rating...So I can say that they pay more...Whether they pay or not I will have to check.
Cheers.

Anonymous said...

I am also the member of postparker but i do not find the site interesting.Moreover i mylot forum some people are talking that the site has scammed as it is not releasing the payments.