Jul 16, 2009

Get paid to upload Files

Oh! I am sorry that there could not be a post here for almost a week. I was actually working on my new blog TechDynamite and was busy writing content for it.
Today, I am going to mention some sites where you get to upload files and actually get paid when someone downloads those files.

Sharecash:
ShareCash offers unbelievable commission rate for every valid downloaded file. You can get between $0.30 - $0.60 per download from US and UK. You can increase your earnings by recruiting other people to join ShareCash using your unique referral ID.
Referral system:The referral program is lucrative and can get you 10% of your referral's money. (The link is not my referral link)
Payment: $10 via PayPal, ePassporte, Check
Pros: Good commission rates.
Cons:Only those people can download who answer their survey(Maybe they earn their income from these surveys) which comes in a popup without which you cannot download the file. So its only for US and UK citizens.

Ziddu
:
I mentioned Ziddu in a post last month. They pay $10 for 10000 downloads of the file you upload.
Referral system:Ziddu rewards you with $0.10 per referral once they upload their first file on Ziddu. (The link is not my referral link)
Payment: $10 via PayPal, Moneybookers
Pros: Valid for all countries. All individuals can experience the premium benefits such as parallel downloads and zero waiting time limit for free
Cons: Very low commission rates.

Hotfile:
HotFile pays according to the size of the file you upload for downloading. The program is available worldwide and you get $0.005(5-50Mb), $0.007(50-100Mb) and $0.01(100-400Mb) per file download.
Referral systemHotfile pays you 20% of referral earnings (The link is not my referral link)
Payment: $15 via ePassporte, Paypal
Pros: Valid for all countries. Commission rates are decent.
Cons: Haven't yet found any.

Other similar types of programs are Bizhat.com, netload.in and Uploadjockey.com
I have uploaded my files to some of these sites and yet am waiting for the results. Stay updated with Junkamania as I will be sharing with you the results.

7 comments:

Sarah said...

Thats a good idea. However, I would be worried that some files either will not be popular and you will not make that much money on it.

Anonymous said...

still now i m not know the sites which are paid for uploading files . Now only i m know that . so i m going to start soon

ni30 said...

I am utilizing ziddu and hotfiles to upload my data, on them after a lot of uploading I would get my payout. It is too tedious sometimes. But I wont know about sharecash it is really good. I would surely opt for it.

Maastar said...

Sharecash is good if your file is going to be downloaded by US,UK or Canada residents.
Thanks for your feedback

Asoma465 said...

Well from the sites that you mention. lokks like Sharecash is the best one. Since I never join any site like it, Care to join up when you have a good progress with it

ihack said...

Awesome! I never knew about that type of earnings. Actually web is full of suggestions how to earn, but I don't trust some of them, for example matrix system with referral levels and so, thank you for valuable information about Sharecash, i Will join it immidietly under you! Thank you once more and greetings from Abruzzi10 from myLot! Have a nice day, mate!

snam23 said...

Get paid to upload files seems to be the PTC (paid to click) of the future. A lot of people are blogging about it and more and more sites are popping up. However, I find it very hard to get people to download without any extra work. This is why I prefer paid to post sites like mylot. By the way, I'm snam23 from myLot :) Anyway, this was a much better post than many I have seen so I congratulate you on that part. Good luck earning there! If it lasts a couple years, maybe I'll jump on the train. But until then, I'll stick to mylot :)