Jul 6, 2009

Top 15 highest paying adsense keywords to make you money from home

Hello my dear readers! I have been working very hard for this very blog now and results are showing well. I have 8 RSS readers now(too less) and 12 Twitter followers. So, for me traffic thing is happening and I am getting it from various streams. From my recent surfing and searching all over the internet, I have found out some best paying Adsense keywords which can help you to make money from home. I posted a list of 10 at DP forums and they simply liked it. Here I am giving a list of 15 highest paying Adsense keywords.
Enjoy the list..
  1. shop car insurance
  2. loan consolidation student loans
  3. online life assurance quotes
  4. accident no win no fee
  5. secured loans
  6. insurance auto
  7. get auto insurance online
  8. cheap life assurance quote
  9. tax attorneys los angeles
  10. claim for whiplash
  11. buy car insurance on line
  12. scottsdale dui lawyer
  13. tampa dui lawyers
  14. dui phoenix arizona
  15. claim solicitors

All these keywords have CPC higher than $50. That means you have got a chance to earn anything between $5-15 per click if you use these keywords wisely in your blog. Of course there is a fierce competition for these keywords...But hey!!!....if there is no competition, there is no fun. So, try these keywords to make maximum money from home through Google Adsense.

I have got many others on my hard drive, but I think of giving them in my first ebook. Hey! You don't have to worry. Its gonna be free. Remember??? I had also promised, I will give a list of 25 dofollow blogs with deep stats(PR, Alexa rank, etc.). I promise you that it will be worth reading. Plus, I am going to update you with my progress with it. So, to not miss that, PLEASE SUBSCRIBE TO THE FEED!! I will personally send you another list of 5 dofollow blogs if you subcribe to email updates with your verified email. The Junkamania adventure has just begun.
Cheers!!!

8 comments:

get paid to said...

Good information.
Your posting very helpful to me.
I am your my lot friend

joke and anekdot said...

Very interested, I hope you will success

recipe tips said...

Good tips, I will do it.
Thanks you very much

Maastar said...

Thanks everyone...I hope you utilise this keywords and make money for you guys.

Nagaraj said...

Nice and very useful info lets create blog usin it..thanks for ur share

firemom31 said...

Thanks for the tips! My own blogs are just starting to pick up steam and earn with adsense, although still very little. I'm hoping your tips will help me to increase my revenue. Keep up the good work.

Unknown said...

I am really valuing your tips. Thank you.

Anonymous said...

Wow this is great

You know I found great products as well on

http://hotnewmoneymaker.blogspot.com/

Check 'em out !!