Aug 1, 2009

Guest Post-My Experience with paid to sites

I am starting a series of guest posts on my blog to update this blog's content for my readers regularly. You can get a recognition on this blog via a guest post. All you get from me is a backlink to your blog. This article is yours, so the referral links in this article are also yours. Enjoy! To guest post email me at boneysharaon@gmail.com

This is the first article of the Junkamania Guest Post Series. In this article, Oindrila Ghoshal, age 22, female ptc blogger, India has shared with the Junkamania readers, her experiences with some Paid To sites. Please leave a feedback for this article.

Oindrila has a blog PTC Bonanza

My experience with money making sites began 5 months ago when I was introduced to the world of online earnings by a friend's boyfriend! I had signed up on sites like nomincashout,neobux,bux-matrix,myprobux,buxify,palmbux and ozonebux at that time.Though neobux,palmbux,bux-matrix and buxify paid me after over two months of endless clicking,the other three scammed me of my money.Meanwhile I had joined other scams too like bux2earn,blast-bux and bux-pick,as we cannot be sure when a new ptc comes up whether it will be a scam or not.But my bad luck accompanied me here too and I lost money from my hard-earned clicks on these scams too.I was so to say,very interested in learning more about online earnings and would read blogs or do a google search to find out more money-making opportunities.
I found such sites as youmint and mGinger which pay to send advertiser messages to your phone.They are pretty worthless sites except for the fact that they allow you to send free sms messages to friends from your PC to their cellphones.
Then one day,as I was browsing mGinger I came across this banner promoting a site called Mylot.I thought of giving it a try and signed up.Then as I looked around the site and read the rules,I found that it was a paid to post site that pays you per post that you make,and also for completing simple tasks.
I would not be exaggerating if I said that this site changed my life forever.This community is so full of life that I simply cannot stay without logging in everyday.I post my own topics,respond to what others have to say,complete tasks and I am earning big for it!The money is definitely an icing on the cake.Since payout is only $10,it is very easy to reach.Being out here is a whole lot of fun plus I get a bunch of information about everything from this site.
It is from MyLot members that I came to know about Trekpay,another money-making site and at last I was saved from wasting my time and money on PTC sites.Trekpay pays weekly-Real cash and I reach payout every two weeks.That is a $5.50 per two weeks simply for viewing content!
I have decided to concentrate only on MyLot,Trekpay,Easyhits4u and HKBUZZ(a genuine PTC where I reach payout every week and get my money immediately after requesting payment).Easyhits4u pays 30 cents for every 1000 pages surfed and it has a 1:1 ratio,meaning for every site that you view,they send one visitor back to your site!It pays five levels deep and has a minimum payout of $3.I have also enrolled for a huge upcoming viral business opportunity which promises to change the way we earn!The site is in pre-launch now and I am looking forward to earning from it.One cannot sign up without a sponsor on this site so check this to sign up.
Hope all of you earn as much as I do.Good luck!

12 comments:

Maastar said...

This is the perfect example of a guest post, I was looking for my blog. I need not had to take any pains with the spellchecking and everything was perfect.
Oindrila, I have tried a horde of sites, but never thought of them being an option for earning, though many people claim that they earn hundreds every month via PTC sites. There may be some genuine, but in the long time run, the most genuine turn out to be scams, like for e.g. when I first started money making, there was a program called AGLOCO, where the admin claimed that they wanted to give surfers their share of the internet. They had big lucrative referral commissions and they paid many of their members initially, then they claimed they had issues and they dissapeared in the thin air. Since then, I don't take such sites as a mode of income. Writing is what can be helpful in the long run and through writing is that now I earn a $100 a week.
BTW, today I earned another $24 taking my week's total to $110, thus crossing the $100 milestone. You can see that while I am commenting its 3.00 AM India Standard Time, so to make money, it is not easy.
Nice and informative post. Glad you love Mylot. I am a part of Mylot since the last year but I am not too active there and hence don't make money on such sites.
Regards,
Boney Sharaon

Neha said...

You are doing great , via this blog. I must say, really working hard, do keep it up. I did went through some of your posts(not all ..:) ), and now i'm following you too. Best of luck, and keep up the good work..

Tricia Persaud said...

Hello Boney,


I really enjoyed reading the article posted. I am also a member of mylot and I have tried a majority of sites and out of all mylot seems like the most promising. I enjoy the tasks because its something to me fun to do and you get to earn money as you do them:) I also heard that googles money kit is a great way to earn cash I have not tried it, but I am planning to do so soon. Has anyone else tried the google money kit? if not, will make a comment on their product after I have tried it. :)

Sarah said...

Glad to hear that many people are doing pretty well. However, we all still have a long way to go. I am not a big fan of PTC, I'd much rather make money writing(which I do).

Good luck!

bumba1988 said...

I have been using mylot for a long time and I have been paid by this site as well.So,now I know they are paying indeed.I am using trekpay as well.I am nearing my first payout but I have not heard that it is a scam yet.

Unknown said...

Well to be honest Mylot save my life too.i have learned so many things and heard so many good site and opportunity here.It was kind of life jacket for me.Now i have many genuine sites from mylot users.
Anyway Your blog it is more then nice.I have read almost all your posts here and followed you on twitter too I am carina750310.
BTW I am from mylot o,f course.

_______ said...

I too have tried many PTC's..like 1's i was an member of more than 30 PTC's!!!..but some time back hope u remember ..some kinda hacking stuff happened and many(all rather)m PTC's closed down and some where repaired but many closed down...and to cover the loses...PTC's like Isabelmarco...started paying premium members only..and since i didnt have money to become premium...they deleted my account!!.:-(

I am member of mGinger 2 like u...but as of now its been some time but i've recived only 3 SMS's frm dem!!

i too think Mylot is the best..but u cannot become rich with it u knw!!..

SimoneLee said...

Hi! I'm kinda newbie here at mylot. I have been joining PTC sites and I'm quite exhausted, I haven't receive any single penny from them. I've read your posts and it gives me hope. I'll try one of those sites you suggested and maybe someday I'll become lucky and start earning like you do. Thank you for sharing it with us.

oindy said...

Hi Simon!
May be you have signed up for the wrong ptc sites.Many of us make that mistake.I would suggest that you try out Trekpay and Hkbuzz.You will be very satisfied with your earnings there.Easyhits4u is also a great option if you are an active surfer.Every 1000 sites that you surf you get 30 cents plus loads of hits and new visitors to your sites too!Let me know if you have further queries.:-)

Unknown said...

I am glad that I found MyLot. I have signed up for many sites and like you have been scammed by many of them. I am thankful for your in site and it makes me feel even better that I found MyLot. Thank you.

Anonymous said...

I joined mylot along time ago, and have come and gone several times since joining, but reading your article, I am going to take a hard look at mylot and jump in with both feet.

Also wanted to tell you I know your task said to pick one article and comment. That was very hard for me as so many of them were very good articles

AJ-Rox said...

Hi Oindrila,
It was wonderful to hear your earning story from the beginning and to know how you ascended from small sites to a viral site you recently joined. Best of luck for the Huge Prelaunch.

I also started earning with a bux site, namely bux.to which then paid via PayPal. Frankly speaking, I wasn't able to earn a single cent until one year, when I received my first payment from BidVertiser. Then things jazzed up and my business too.

Best of luck for the future.