Aug 2, 2009

Guest Post-My Love MyLot!

I have started a series of guest posts on my blog to update this blog's content for my readers regularly. You can get a recognition on this blog via a guest post. All you get from me is a backlink to your blog. This article is yours, so the referral links in this article are also yours. Enjoy! To guest post email me at boneysharaon@gmail.com

This is the second article of the Junkamania Guest Post Series. In this article, Heather Echola or GardenGerty from Mylot, age 56, McPherson, Kansas, USA has shared with the Junkamania readers, her myLot experience.
I was the kid in school who enjoyed reading the dictionary and encyclopedia. Knowing that about me, you can imagine the kind of heaven I am in when I have an internet connection. You may find me drifting from topic to topic with hardly a pause except to get a cup of coffee. I find that the internet is a source of socializing, earning and learning all wrapped up in one entity.

While exploring the internet, I have found some interesting earning sites, as well as information sites. The site I have been most active on is called MyLot. Since MyLot was my first earning site, it is also my first love. It is a social site, an information site and best of all it is paid to post. I have explored other earnings sites, but as I have said, MyLot is my first love. I have friends, I have earnings, I have opportunities to read the news, and blogs and post comments about them. The networking opportunities have been awesome, and I have also gained freelancing opportunities through the site. MyLot is one of my favorite aspects of the internet.

Heather Echola's tips to earn big on myLot:
"For those who want to earn at MyLot, my advice is to add friends. That was the first thing that helped me. I looked at discussions, and when someone in a discussion looked interesting to me, I requested their friendship. My first attempts at posting discussions were a bit lackluster, and people did not respond much, but that is alright. As long as your discussion gets one response, it earns. It is much easier, in my opinion, to begin by responding to discussions that are interesting. Remember to put quite a bit in anything you post, using about four to five lines of text. Read the terms of service and the guidelines. Have a question about how MyLot operates? Post a discussion about it, lots of people will be glad to help. Be kind, play nice, and try to make your discussions more than a one word answer discussion and you will make lots of friends and have fun earning. My personal goal is to do twenty five quality posts daily on average. If I do that I always make payout. Having tasks, like this one, to help earn more is a real benefit.(GardenGerty)"

15 comments:

Maastar said...

Heather, After 18000 posts on MyLot, how do you feel when you look back down this years. I have been a member at myLot since last year, but not too active. Would you like to tell us about it?

Nikki said...

I am brand new to MyLot so I'm attempting to make sence of it all. Hopefully reading more of your blogs might give me a clue :D I found your comment saying that you walked around reading the dictionary as a kid hillarious. I did to actually and got made fun of for it.

Unknown said...

I am new today at this and have alot to learn. I love reading and learning new things. My favorite thing on the internet is genealogy. Genealogy gives you new found respect for social studies that you hated in school/

Master101 said...

Hi, i'm also newbie in myLot, but i found it very useful and very friendly site. I think it foremost the easiest way to earn cash online. Regarding your task, I gotta say, it is smart way to put it like that. And when i review your blog, I think we have almost similar kind. And I like the way you wrote each article, really. Hope in the future, we can be great buddy, and share more. :)

Unknown said...

i dont not i readed it and its look that taking here log time to earn something? or i dont undestud clear?

Anonymous said...

For those who want to earn at MyLot, my advice is to add friends. That was the first thing that helped me. I looked at discussions, and when someone in a discussion looked interesting to me, I requested their friendship. My first attempts at posting discussions were a bit lackluster, and people did not respond much, but that is alright. As long as your discussion gets one response, it earns. It is much easier, in my opinion, to begin by responding to discussions that are interesting. Remember to put quite a bit in anything you post, using about four to five lines of text. Read the terms of service and the guidelines. Have a question about how MyLot operates? Post a discussion about it, lots of people will be glad to help. Be kind, play nice, and try to make your discussions more than a one word answer discussion and you will make lots of friends and have fun earning. My personal goal is to do twenty five quality posts daily on average. If I do that I always make payout. Having tasks, like this one, to help earn more is a real benefit.GardenGerty

Maastar said...

@GardenGerty: Thanks for your tips and advice. It is of real value to our readers. For those who wanna earn real money on myLot, follow her advice.
Regards,
Boney

jewel said...

great info this on mylot. Iam new to mylot hope to learn alot from you gossipzz from mylot.

Sarah said...

I've used mylot a little, but they do not have many topics that I enjoy chatting about. Most topics are either over used or they are about PTC's. Perhaps if they had more fun topics, I would be on there much more often.

Congrats to Heather for doing so well with it.

February said...

I have been with Mylot for over two years now. I became so active with Mylot only last year though. I have been paid many times and the efforts I give on Mylotting is always paid. I love Mylot very much.

Unknown said...

i am new to mylot can u plz tell me how do i increase my earning bcoz i my earnings are very less, sometimes i think i will complete minimum payout at the end of the year...

Its my life said...

I also love reading Encyclopidia and after internet coming to my come, i stopped reading books because some of study material is found on internet. Coming to Mylot, it is one of the best site where on will get chance to earn few bucks and the topics to discuss is also in a wide range. Thanks for sharing.. :)

Vikas said...

Even i love mylot. I like it because it makes you earn money online, while you are also sharing your knowledge, and making friends. It acts as a social networking website also which makes it unique. I also try to post atleast 20-25 posts daily. I have made one payout, and just enjoying it. It is really a wonderful website.
I love mylot.

GardenGerty said...

Unfortunately 2013 marked the end of MyLot as a social site that paid. I am no longer there or at Gather. My accounts have not been deleted, but I no longer add content there. I encourage people to investigate Bubblews.com

Maastar said...

@gardengerty:- Mylot is back. You can earn on it...