Jun 5, 2009

Article writing-Another great source for genuine traffic



Writing articles for sites like Ezinearticles and Isnare is a great way to help create traffic to your website. I mentioned them last month in the College kid's cool Traffic Tips. You can check it here. I want you people to go to the tips and complete a potential conversation waiting for you since days.

Sites like ezinearticles.com don't pay anything to you for the article, however they do allow you to include quite a bit of self promotion down the bottom of the piece that you submit to them.

Its better that you don't abuse the actual content you submit to them filling it with your links. They simply won't allow the piece to be published if you go against their terms of service. You are allowed to place your links at the bottom of your article as your signature. I guess each of those readers will be certainly interested in the topic you write about, and they will surely see the links to your sites at the bottom. Who knows but they could end up being your regular visitors.

Certainly a great idea if you are looking to build long term traffic, and quality links to your website. I am thinking of submiting some of my articles from this blog to them, and so I require your help. Please suggest me the articles from this blog for the same.

1 comment:

Maastar said...

Hi friends,
This article is from my previous blog. But its still very useful for you all.
Read and enjoy...AND THANKS for stopping by.
Come over again and again...
bye...