Jun 20, 2009

Finally I got a backlink for this site!

Today I checked my blog's Technorati progress and found rank of Junkamania to be 4,828,661. I have got one backlink for my homepage and I am looking forward for more...
So if you like any of my posts feel free to backlink. I may return the favour to you if I find your posts interesting. You can also add this blog to your Technorati faves and I will surely return you the favour...Just comment here after you add me.
In the meanwhile, I checked my earnings for the article posted at triond.com and found that I have accrued $0.02 for 11 unique views in 2 days. As far as Bukisa is concerned, my article is yet to be published in their network... So I am looking forward to it.
Today, in the hope of promoting my blog, I joined Twitter. So, if you would like to follow me on Twitter, there is a banner above so that you can.
Now you can also chat with me whenever I am signed on Google by just clicking the banner in my sidebar under the title 'Chat with Junkamaniac'.

3 comments:

Sarah said...

That's a start! Have you tried groundreport.com yet?

I will follow you on twitter, by the way.

Maastar said...

I'll surely give it a try.

blogger said...

Hi Boney!

I will love to give you a backlink to your blog.I hope you can give me one as well.