Jun 30, 2009

Passive mode of income at its best

Whenever you blog about something and you update regularly, you digg your articles, stumble upon them, reddit them, etc. and then if you have a good following, chances are that you make good amount of money through adsense or similar programs. But suppose, once you stop updating and your blog eventually dies, then your readers will stop visiting your blog, your search engine rankings will fall and no money then.
A few days ago, I declared that I will take a shot at writing career to exploit the possibilities and I should say that my Triond adventure is going well but the Bukisa adventure doesn't seems to be getting going. Under one week Triond accepted my 3 articles and have earned 15 cents for 90 pageviews across all three articles...not bad money...adsense does not work for me on this blog, but Triond is starting to show hopes. And there will be no end to it because Triond is gonna pay me lifetime royalties for my articles. You can check all my articles in the Triond widget which I have installed in my sidebar. Bukisa hasn't yet accepted my first article, so there isn't any progress there.
So, the new passive mode of income is at its best for me. You too can start your Triond adventure today and make passive money for little hardwork.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Well, I see that you trying to sell adspace. However I think you should focus on building the site up a bit more prior to selling ad space.

Glad to know that Triond is working for you.