Jun 21, 2009

Increase your blog's authority at Technorati!

Get authority on Technorati.
Technorati announced a new status last year called Authority to replace the each blog’s incoming link figures. Technorati Authority is the number of blogs linking to your website for the last 6 months.
This blog is not even one month old, but I am preparing from now on to get authorities. Currently, I have one reaction for my blog.
Now what is a reaction? Basically, it is the superset of an authority. Reactions are number of backlinks(they can be more than one from a single blog), but authority is counted once for a blog.
Is anyone interested to increase their number of Authority on Technorati? If so, then join the movement on JUNKAMANIA™ and watch your blog grow with us.
Simple rules:
  1. Copy the original list into a blog post of yours.
  2. Add your link to the bottom of the list.
  3. Comment HERE so that we can update the list with your link.
  4. The sooner you join, the more backlinks you will recieve.
(Copy Here - Technorati Authority–)

  1. How to make money from home?
  2. Nokia 5130 Xpressmusic
  3. Free blog directory-get reviewed
  4. YOUR LINK HERE

See the original post where you can sign up at junkamania.blogspot.com

Don’t forget to promote this article via social networking and word of mouth.. It only means better results for yourself and everyone on the list.

(–End Copy - Get Pasting –)

Even though Technorati shows Authority status after 6 months, or you cant wait that much time, then read this; backlinks are also important for Search Engine Optimisation and eventually for the pagerank. So join this campaign today itself and see your blog rising.


8 comments:

Sarah said...

You should promote this on Mylot and other communities, that way you get a wide list.

get paid to said...

Thanks you for the tips.
I need legit earning site, if you know please share to me.

Regards my lot friend !

joke and anekdot said...

I am member technoratti, Thanks you for the tips.

I need a lot of back link *_*

advice and suggestion said...

This way is very cool to increase technoratti backlink, I hope you also leave comment in my blog.

resep tips said...

Good tips to increase backlink.
Don't forget, I am participate in here.

srikandi said...

Your My lot friend !!!

Maastar said...

@Sarah:I think you can help me with it

@get paid to: Subscribe to my RSS feed for that!

@joke and anekdot:Then follow these instructions then you will surely get backlinks

@advice and suggestion: No no! You have misunderstood... Actually you gotta copy the list of sites in a blog post of yours and then comment here to say that you have done it with your blog link so that I can update this link with your blog link...Hope this helps!

@resep tips: Do as I told to 'advice and Suggestion'

@srikandi: I remember...Thanks for stopping by!

Blogger said...

Discover how THOUSAND of people like YOU are working for a LIVING from home and are living their dreams TODAY.

Get daily ideas and methods for making $1,000s per day FROM HOME for FREE.

GET FREE ACCESS TODAY