Jul 10, 2009

10 cool large size RSS icons

Since the day I have put a large RSS icon in my sidebar linking to my feed, my feed subscribers have increased. Today I am sharing with you 10 of the best large size RSS icons which I found around the web along with the sites of the artists. Enjoy these icons and feel free to share yours with the Junkamania readers here.



From 0at.org



This is the Smashy Alien RSS icon from Smashingmagazine. The Alien is a li'l shy to show his face.

<----ideal for music blogs



Look at the size of this superb 3D RSS icon.



These were 10 best large RSS icons around the web. If you want to share a link to more such RSS icons or want to share your work then feel free to do it via a comment.

7 comments:

Suhas said...

Hi! You got a cool blog here. And these icons are truly Jumbo,lol! Thanks for the share.

Sarah said...

Those are pretty big. Most wouldn't look good on any layout though.

Maastar said...

@Sarah:Yeah, I've used one. Maybe man are just made as specimen of art rather than to use them.

@Suhas: Thanks man.

Ikram said...

Hey Boney, good icons. Unfortunately, i leav bloging because adsense ban me blog. It is adsense a scam.

Maastar said...

There are many other methods to earn from a blog. Adsense is just one of them and BTW, adsense is a proven program. To know and learn more, subscribe to my feed.

Unknown said...

This RSS icon is cool. i am not yet see until it is here. Nice post article.

PVie said...

owh it's amazing icon, not only large, but that is orange my favorite color,
so from who you get that icon?
or you find alone ?