Jul 2, 2009

How to make money from home-An Experiment in SEO

Your site is ranked on top search engines according to the volume of keywords repeated on your site. If you stuff those keywords between 15-20% of your total content there is a high chance of ranking higher for those keywords.
I read someone mentioning this and thought how can it help this site. As you all know that I am competing for the keywords 'how to make money from home' and from the above screenshot you can see that there are already 171,000,000 competitors for this keyword, more than those competing for 'how to make money online'. Now to rank higher for this keyword, I need to stuff up my posts(in other words 'optimize') with this keyword, stuff it up with my titles and so on, which is surely going to trouble my reader's experiences but will increase my rankings on Google. 15-20% is surely going to kill my reader's experience. But I think that repeating the keywords just twice in a post can also help my search engine rankings. So, I won't fill 20% of my posts with the words 'how to make money from home', but will repeat it just twice in every post. Surely, it will be an experiment to check whether such efforts can take this site to the first page or not.

When I searched for this keyword on Google, I could not find any of the sites, at least on the first page , containing the keyword on their sites. So from now on my every post will contain this phrase-'how to make money from home' for which I have a good chance. What do you say?

2 comments:

Sarah said...

It is best that the keywords are listed at least 3 times, plus in the tags and title. I learned that when was doing SEO work for a company.

Good luck!

Blogger said...

Discover how THOUSAND of people like YOU are working for a LIVING online and are fulfilling their dreams right NOW.

Get daily ideas and methods for making $1,000s per day FROM HOME for FREE.

GET FREE ACCESS INSTANLY