Jul 5, 2009

15 PR4+ Free Web Directories where you should submit your blog to get one way backlinks

What I have learnt in this few days of blogging is that submission to various web directories is very important in Linkbuilding. While my dofollow blog commenting campaign for one way back links is on, I am also submitting my blog to various web directories for more one way links to this blog. So far I have submitted my site to over 30 web directories, but have included just PR4+ sites here. Enjoy!
  1. dmoz.org PR8
  2. lii.org PR8
  3. geniousfind.com PR6
  4. ezilon.com PR6
  5. busybits.com PR6
  6. netinsert.com PR5
  7. jayde.com PR5
  8. gimpsy.com PR5
  9. info-listings.com PR5
  10. canlinks.net PR5
  11. skoobe.biz PR5
  12. abilogic.com PR5
  13. epooch.com PR5
  14. zeezo.com PR4
  15. cluboo.com PR4
Feel free to suggest more free web directories via commenting.

4 comments:

Sarah said...

Thanks for sharing.

You didn't say why you "couldn't comment"... and I am just wondering why.

I will try to add my links to all those sites today.

Master101 said...

Hi there Boney. Another good post from you. I got here, to fulfill your task in myLot. But i need to inform that I subscribe using google account: mas..bis.13@gmail
Hope u'll be able to track me down and reward me!:D

Btw, i like this post, coz ive been trying myself to get a good backlink. Recently i stumble upon good free software that easily help us commenting in blogs with good PR. Check out my blog for that. Leave a nice comment too, ok?:) It still empty there.
Thanks!

Iklan Baris Gratis said...

Thanks for sharing the list

Best database provider said...


This is really marvelous article for me nice post... Thankful to you for sharing.
SME-MSME Database