Jul 4, 2009

Give freebies to your readers

After writing a post on the importance of dofollow blog commenting in SEO, and checking forums and googling a lot, I have come to a conclusion that many of the webmasters are paying for dofollow blog lists. I even visited a thread in DP where a person(well settled in SEO business) was offering a list of 25 high pageranked dofollow blogs for a fee of 5 dollars.
That means that a dofollow blog list is in high demand for linkbuilding and the quest for a good pagerank.
Well, I have got an idea, which you can take as a tip, give freebies to your readers. Well, in the coming days I will be creating my first free ebook to thank all those who visit this new blog. It will contain a list of dofollow blogs with stats(pageranks and alexa and other stats) which you can then use for your linkbuilding campaign. Thats the way I can thank you all. Hope this little hardwork from my side will reap me some traffic.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Also keep commenting on other blogs and also return comments to people who comment on your blog.

Speaking of which, you still haven't commented on my blog in either 2 or 3 days....