May 28, 2009

COMMENTS ON COMMENTS-Are you Shy???

his is coming straight from my heart. I mean, are you SHY to comment on comments? What makes you shy? Come on, I am not shy at all.

I have got more than 20 posts(Don't go on my archives in my sidebar, there's a bug I need to fix), many of them have got more than 4 comments and yes your blog's popularity depends upon the feedback given to you. I try most of the time to comment back on the comments I receive and thus a good conversation between me and my readers is created. This indeed helps my relations with my readers.

There seem to be a lot of ways that different Bloggers deal with the comments on their sites, some don’t have comments on at all, others are happy to let you leave a comment however don’t really participate in what can end up being quite an interesting conversation. Then there are the ones that provide active feedback for the comments left on their sites.

If you are on a blogger blog, then its a great option to enable anonymous comments on your blog, that way you won't limit your readers who are having only blogger blogs as these are not even half of your potential readers.

One of the best ways to get comments on your posts is to visit other sites and leave interesting comments. So go on, why don't you get over your shyness and go and leave a comment on someone's Blog - you never know they might just end up visiting your site and could even become a regular visitor!


2 comments:

Al1x81 said...

Hey this is the perfect post for my first comment! For some reason i am too shy to comment on peoples posts mainly because i'm worried what they might think of me and what i said... weird huh especially as i have no idea who you or anyone else on the net are!

maybe i should start my own blog and get over my internet shyness ... when i do i'll let you know!

Maastar said...

Yes, let me know when you start!lol!