May 28, 2009

GET PAID TO SURF with GOMEZPEERZONE!!







Have you ever thought you could get paid to do what you love. You love surfing the internet. And that is for what you are going to get paid. Yes indeed. You surf and Gomezpeer pays.

Well, its very simple. Just register by clicking on the banner above and download their software. You save it, install it on your machine and run it. Their program runs while you surf the internet.

What does the program do? It receives small pieces of information and processes it. Processing does not take much of your computer's resources, almost negligible. There isn't any decrease in speed. The program is proved to be safe and is not a spyware. So, you can stay cool.

Currently, they pay $0.10 per day online. That makes to $3/month which is not bad, and is a passive source of MAKING MONEY FROM HOME.

Well, if you are dissapointed with that amount, this is going to cheer you up. They have a referral system too. They will pay you $1 per individual joining via your link. That is how passive easy income can generate.

So, join now by clicking the banner below and make me some money while you start making some yourself while you GET PAID TO SURF. Yes, I will earn $1 if you join via me.

The payout is as low as $5. Payments are processed through PayPal and Alipay.

Go become a Gomezpeer!



6 comments:

sarah said...

I have always heard that was malware. I know that most people don't want to get paid for using malware!

Whats your experience with it?

Maastar said...

@sarah:
Just started using it. Found no malware. One of my friend got paid too. So I don't think, there is a problem. Try it.

Sarah said...

I didn't say that you don't get paid, but for a software to watch what you do online is considered spyware-which is a type of malware.

I suppose as long as it doesn't harm the hard drive, it isn't too bad. Though I still wouldn't trust it.

Maastar said...

@sarah:have u tried it?

Sarah said...

No, because I wouldn't trust it. I said that in my prior comment.

Boney said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.