May 25, 2009

MYLOT.COM-Get paid to socialize!!!

When I read about this site on some other blog, I decided to try this and I joined the site last month.

Mylot.com is a discussion forum site where you can find everything of your interest and plus you get paid for every discussion you make and every response you give to others discussion.

I have not been too active on that site but have noticed from the Feedjit the real time widget that it has brought some few visitors over here. Not only that my discussions and responses have credited me 28 cents for my 20 posts, responses and images combined. I highly reccomend you to join this site by please clicking on this link (http://www.myLot.com?ref=Xpertcomments). This is my referral link and I will be paid 25% of the money earned from my referal's acivities. So its a good passive income as long as I have good amount of referrals and everyone under my downline will be helping the Young guy's(its me!!) quest to make money Online Experiment.

I never tried this but my blogging mentor Rob St.George of NZ(http://millionnzdollars.blogspot.com/2006/11/day-34-some-new-ideas-start-to-evolve.html) had posted long back how he earned $2-00 a day and I recommend that you follow these tips(I have added mine too) and you can earn approximately $2 a day which is a good amount.

1. Respond in posts and not in comments.
2. Comment back to ALL responses to your discussions.
3. Tag all your responses with AS many words as possible.
4. Answer a wide variety of topics.
5. Answer questions with no response(Be the first one to answer to unanswered questions) .
6. Apply plus ratings to everyone, I wonder why this pays.
7. When you reply in posts write good lines atleast 3-4 quality lines.
8. Keep discussions going.
9. Make friends that can help you out, I've made a few.
10. Aim for over 50 posts per day to different discussions to make and maintain at least 10 new topics per day.
11.Never ever spam the discussions by placing your referral links. You can place them in your profile if you know some html.

I don't think I will go for that many as 50 posts a day but earning some cents wont bother me so I will still be active-after all however small, its money,isn't it!

If you feel like going and making some money, and making me some at the same time please go and sign up here Mylot

Thanks and Good bye.

No comments: