May 25, 2009

To make it blogging, we need a dream!!

In some way or the other my outlook has changed towards my blog and I think you should follow these to be successful in your online endeavours:

1. Willpower and Self confidence:
It is in our will to make it to our goal and we should stick to it. We should possess that self confidence and never give up whatever may be. Have a never-say-die attitude basically.

2. There isn't any time limit:
I fully accept and understand that this may take a fair amount of time, there are too many days left however on this blog and it will be continued further too, so that's OK and there's no pressure.

3. Change is a necessity:
There will be many things which won't work for us, while many will stop working for us afterwards. Prepare to change your thinking and know that this is a necessary trait in the pursuit of the end goal, which for me is to earn a lot from this blog. For example if this Blog may not attract readers after several months of effort , then I may change my tacts.

4. Update and Update more frequently:
Update your site regularly for good search engine results as Search engines love updated information and search engines bring a decent loyal traffic. I am trying this on my own and advising you to do the same.

5. We aren't the only people on the scene:
As there are many people making money already on the web we can also get our share along as we follow a plan and keep at it, we really should be able to do it. So stick to it and Never Say Die.


You can share your ideas with us if you have any or give us some links taking us to good information.

then good bye and keep thinking about Dollars and Rupees...

Banknotes from all around the World donated by...

No comments: