May 22, 2009

Do you have the passion???

Online blogging is not so easy. We have to look into the coming future to benefit long term than short term.

Basically you should have a passion for blogging. You need to just plough on when things get tough. Most sites don't make it because they give up. One thing I will tell you is post articles and keep on posting. I am new to this blogging thing and I have no background online but I think everyone starts from scratch. You will need to build your empire from zero.

If you need some inspiration and looking for it desperately consider reading the following blogs:
www.problogger.net
www.sevepavlina.com

Both the owners Darren Rowse and Steve Pavlina started their empires from scratch. You can get inspiration from the problogger fame Darren Rowse by reading his story of how he became a full time blogger.Its really inspiring.

Surely we are in the new era where world is a global village and we can influence billions with the power of words. Blogs have the most value today and if you can keep your content fresh you are on a winner.

If you would say to someone 10 years ago that you earn blogging they would look at you and say on your face, 'Are you Crazy???'. But now its reality and it involves a lot of hardwork and I know that wont pay me initially but on a long term basis I will surely reap the benefits. It is like investing in my future of course.
However little promises of success and just glimmer of hope at times.

So, Happy blogging and dream big and aim high.



Have a nice day!

No comments: